How to curl your hairpieces?
1. To curl your extensions, you can get some hair-curlers.
2. Dip your extensions in warm water and then roll the curlers into the hair.
3. Leave to dry naturally, and remove when the hair is dried.
4. Your extensions should now be curly.
Things to avoid with hair extensions
1. Don’t bleach or lighten your extensions.
2. Don’t wear your extensions to swim in, this will tangle them and dry them out.
3. You can curl or trim them to DIY your own hair style.
4. Be sure to take your extensions out before going to bed, carefully clip by clip to avoid damaging your own hair.
Material: High quality synthetic heat-resisting fiber
Length: 22″; Width: 1.2″; Weight: 140g/20pcs (7g/pc)
Each Clip is hand sewed carefully and then secured to hairpieces.
Safety: Instant highlight without any chemical dye to damage your hair.
Occasions: Ideal choice for daily dress up, parties, festivals or any other occasions.